Any transgendered people on here

I am opening topic to trans people in case there is and they need insight from one thats going through addiction plus transition or seeking a bit of comfort and comfortability with all aspects.

20 Likes

I have some trans friends in the program so and consider myself an ally

9 Likes

Seriously !!! Thats AWESOME!!
ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND!!
It would be nice to have someone like me so i can understand and learn from a different view and aspect of things in recovery causes and effects of picking up.

Im keeping my fingers crossed

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’m an ally also and a gay male, it’s not the same, but we all fall under LGBT community I guess. .

Thank you for raising the subject here :grinning:

10 Likes

Cisgender ally right here! Thanks for opening this thread.

3 Likes

Oh your welcome it is well needed.
I believe

1 Like

Im glad i can support our community.

Thanks for comming out here too.

2 Likes

I’m FtM trans. Hi!

10 Likes

I agree! Just here for support! We’re all in this together!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the talking sober community, hope your finding the support you need to keep you going, help with recovering from what ever addiction it is you may be facing.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hi. Welcome Sabastien. Glad you’re here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome to this great sober community Sabastien. Have a good read around and join in when you’re comfortable.
Just wondering if you knew this topic was created 4 years ago and there hasn’t been any post on it since. Regardless. I’m glad you found us. Lots of great people here all just trying not to pic up that first drink or drug or whatever addiction you may have. I hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

HELLO!! You will love it here. There are ALOT of inspiring people on here and so many different journeys. :heart:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Sabastien! Hope you’ll find this place of help in your journey. Maybe this thread is of interest to you too: LGBTQ+ & Sober: Coming Out Later In Life

2 Likes

Hi :transgender_flag::transgender_flag:

i am a transgender woman afweer 30 years i came out it toon me another 3 years to quit my drugs abuse nog i am 74 days clean and Sober and i can telle YouTube That i now grow like a butterfly my live is lookede aftershave i finale foundation my self respect and i am the luckiest woman i ever Dreamed of :transgender_flag::transgender_flag::transgender_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

I’m running a really wild ride right now.
I’m non-binary, pansexual, poly with butch undertones. I’ve been trying to get clean and sober for a long while now. I’ve had zero support along my journey and my (then) husband, exploited the parts of my being, and used them to cheat, deflect, and ignore his behaviour, often chastising me in a way that he was derogatory and saying that my identity was an excuse to sleep with other people, when in fact I was the only one faithful in our relationship, even prior to disclosing it.
I found out that our entire marriage was a lie, and his promiscuity started within the first 2mths of dating.
I’m going on 4yrs clean and 6mths sober, however, I was never able to heal. I’m still struggling. Threw away a year of sobriety over the 100’s of dv breaches and kicked myself for it.
I’m glad I’ve found this thread and I’m sorry about the massive vent.
Thanks for putting up with me

Thank you for creating an inclusive space and referencing my post. :pray:t2:

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::rainbow:

3 Likes

Non-binary spoon is here hehe! :spoon::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you sorry a bit late ony response I had a bad melt down but im back hope your doing well
Ty

3 Likes