Any Vapers out there?

10 days no pot whooo hooo! the cravings still come but the withdrawals died down alot still some restless nights and weird reactions(hot flashes, i even vomited earlier)during the day but most of all i feel okay i just recently picked up a vape kit with some juices with the lowest nicotine and it really helps me out.

3 Likes

I vaped for a couple of years before I quit vaping too. I really wanted to quit cigarettes but had failed numerous times. Vaping was a great way to get the feel of smoking without a lot of the harmful shit. I started with 18mg and eventually decreased the mg in stages until I was vaping 0mg nicotine then just quit. Haven’t touched a cigarette in 3 years or vaped in 3 months now.

Sweet vaping rig you got there BTW, I got to the point of making my own coils and vaping just 100% VG for the big clouds.

2 Likes

Sweet bro, this is a grest alternative for smoking period i feel so much better, no lingering smoke or smell, took me some adjusting with my appitite and everything but seems like my body starting to get used to it.

1 Like

Hell yeah I enjoyed vaping, some awesome flavours to experiment with, apple custard was a particular favourite. Like you say, no smelling of smoke, you feel healthier, you look better too, plus its easier to quit.

1 Like

Right now im rocking with “Thunderdome” its apple kiwi strawberry smells awesome i have 1 dessert flavor “starbucks” its pretty sweet but cant do that one all day lol…