Anyone can help me through withdrawals?

Anyone here who’s been through heroin or fetinyal withdrawal that could help me through my early stages tomorrow? I had 7 days then relapsed, I don’t know why I let it happen, My mother passed away and it broke me…
But I’m pushing through again I CAN and WILL do this, Can anyone message me and talk with me tomorrow while in going through it? Please?

While I’ve not gone through those particular withdrawals, I can certainly talk to you tomorrow if it helps. Hey, @Englishd, any suggestions here?

1 Like

Hang in there. Keep checking in here.

1 Like

There’s just no fun way through opiate withdrawals. How long was your last run?

2 Likes

Have you thought about using Suboxone for a few days? Could be a useful tool in the early stages.

1 Like

I definitely plan on using suboxone for four days, But I have to wait 24-48 hpurs before I can take a sub.
I made it 7days one time then messed up…

Suboxone can help you through the worst of it. Your gonna probably want it more then just 4 days though. I recommend only dosing once a day you will develop a routine habit and be anticipating your next dose for relief. Id recommend takin the sub atleast a week or two. 2-4mg should be sufficient for the first 2-3 days then you need to start cutting back. Your still going to feel some discomfort. subs are not a free pass card. Hydrate as much as you can and stay strong. Most people can take a sub within 12-24hrs of last use. S

1 Like

As a general rule it’s best until you feel at least moderately dope sick until you take the sub. I’ve taken them as early as 12 hours from my last use up to 28 hours. The timing can vary depending on the person, amount of last use, potency of last product, tolerance and even substance. If you are feeling deathly ill at 16 hours you are probably safe.

I’d also stock up on ibuprofen and Excedrin. Get some Gatorade and melatonin too.

I’m 6 months clean tomorrow. Get yourself some Gatorade to help hydrate , candy easy meals , imodum for the tummy , sleeping pills to help sleep ask your Dr for clonadine for the withdrawl to help ease it . Umm gravel for nausea . Or go to a detox center would be yoir best bet . It’s really hard but you can do it. Also going to na meetings will help . Lots of hot baths and showers.

Amen on the hot baths, that was the best relief I got through the whole process, even if it was temporary…I took 3 or 4 a day that first week lol … @LexieRae242 on top of what these guys mentioned get yourself some good music together u can vibe out with to get out of that negative headspace as much as u can. One other thing that helped me, surprisingly, was watching documentaries about it…seeing moms that have lost their kids cry and hearing fellow addicts stories seeing that ur not alone is one hell of a motivator. Understanding the chemistry of what you’re going through and knowing what to expect makes u a little more prepared to fight it too. I’ll be at work til the afternoon but I set the thread to watch for replies and I’ll try to answer when I can, I’m sure these guys will too, hang in there, u got this!

2 Likes