Anyone else from the UK?

Just wondering if anyone else on here is from the UK? as the majority of posts I read from all you lovely peeps looks as if they come from across the pond :blush: Apart from the obvious worldwide help (AA, NA etc) the USA seems to have a much wider network and options for support and help than we do over here.

5 Likes

Hey, I am :grinning: where you from? How you getting on?

2 Likes

Hey Jo youā€™re welcome to chip in on the ā€œlittle thread of sunshineā€ post, itā€™s mostly uk and Europe with a few members from USA and Canadian joining in. Love to hear from everyone on there just if youā€™re looking people to be about in your time zone itā€™s a good place to start. That being said there is so much to be learned from reading through and joining in so many threads here. Good luck, this place is a great help :blush:

1 Like

Thankyou @adeygaga49 there is so much to read on here,Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve looked at the little thread of sunshine post but I shall definitely do so tomorrow :blush: regardless of where we are in the world the support and kindness on here is amazing,youā€™re right this place is fantastic x

5 Likes

You beat me to it lol! Hi @Joey1 :wave:t2: welcome on board :slightly_smiling_face: and everything @adeygaga49 Adrienne just said :point_up_2:, Iā€™m in Hampshire, Uk, thereā€™s a fair few of us here x

3 Likes

Hey @DarrenUK a fellow Brit :grin: Iā€™m from Somerset in the south west, how about you? Iā€™m currently on day 6ā€¦and yourself? Nice to know theres someone in here in my time zone lol :blush:

1 Like

Hi. I live in Essex and work in London.

3 Likes

I lived in Wiltshire, Dorset and Somerset a few years ago - loved them all! And I loved the Richā€™s cider a bit too much.
Now in flat old Norfolk.
Do miss my time in the South West though.
Congratulations on your 6 days - not long until week one!

2 Likes

Norfolk gal here!

3 Likes

Do you ever use the A17? Nearly the worst road in England! Although the West Countryā€™s got the worst, the dreaded A303. There, I got that off my chest at last.

1 Like

Ahh. The A303. So good Kula Shaker wrote a song about itšŸ˜‚
Hey @Joey1. Worcestershire here!

1 Like

Hey and you are very welcome on hereā€¦I live in east London.I am originally from Ireland.:grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the North West, near Chester :wave:

2 Likes

Near to Manchester. Somerset is lovely :blush:

Youā€™re very welcome here and if you ever need support please reach out

1 Like

Hey, @Willyb. Forgot to ask, how did the wedding go the other weekend?

1 Like

Iā€™m from Newcastle upon Tyne!

4 Likes

The dreaded A303 :rofl::rofl: possibly 1 of the worst roads ever! Have a good day all,enjoy the sunshine Iā€™m about to somehow go and power through a 10 hour shift :pensive:

Hey @Joey1 nice to meet you. Iā€™m from lake district :blush:

1 Like

Nice to me you too @Frantasticooo :blush: the lake district is stunning, visited there many years ago,what a beautiful place

Loyes Iā€™m very lucky, love it here. How are you doing? Xx

1 Like