Anyone Else Juicing?

Yeah…I have to warn my kids to plug their ears when I turn it on.

2 Likes

Yes only put a handful of kale and you wont taste it much. Pineapple and is very sweet. Try putting in mint also and it taste pretty amazing

1 Like

Sounds wonderful for summer!

1 Like

I have the nutri bullet. It does a great job of blending everything up but i also strain my juices because i dont like the insoluble fiber its too much for me.

1 Like

Yes i read coconut water has the highest concentrate of electrolytes (next best is lemons than any other citrus) great for the kidneys!! If you’re not used to it then start off sml adding say 1/4 cup coconut water to 3/4 ordinary water until u get use to it. That’s what I did and love it now though still not a fan of it by itself. I kniw plenty of people drink it on its own.
2 thumbs up for the nutri bullet (i got the lge size) havent used the vitamix b4.

1 Like

Nutribillet is loud too…no escaping noise lol

1 Like

Hi,

The juice I make will last a month but I make it weekly and keep it in the fridge. I make it from 4 liters of water, 1kg fresh Ginger, 10 lemons and 2dl of honey. First i wash the Ginger and cut it up in smaller pieces. Then I put it in warm water for about 45min. It should be just below boiling temperature. Then I separate the juice and Ginger with a colander. The water is used as the juice and Ginger is pressed in a juice centrifuge with the lemons. The concentrate is then added to the water together with honey. I make 2 liters at the time so it’s not too much liquid at a time. Takes about 1 hour/ 2liters. So say 1-2hours but when I make 4 liters it lasts a week so it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Carrot, Apple, and a bit of fresh ginger. (1" square-ish).
So refreshing.

2 Likes

I’m an allergy baby so I love anything with ginger! And I always keep apples and carrots on hand. I’ll give this a try!

Love it! I think beets are a love-hate thing, non in-betweens on this subject!

1 Like

I’ve had my eye on a beautiful earthy green Vitamix for a while but can’t get myself to pull the trigger!

I love my juice during the day so I can get my veggies in with only a little time and effort. And then I eat my fiber with my dinner.

1 Like

I have tried Organic Greens from Walmart and really liked it and the price is really good at around $15. Matter of fact, I need to get myself a new jar today after work.

2 Likes

I do some juicing, but mostly do a mix between smoothie and juice. Yesterday it was spinach, kefir, banana, mint and some frozen grapes…Usually whatever is close to getting smushy. Cucumbers, celery, cayanne, cilantro, apple, the other day. Whatever herbs, veggies, fruit are around.

My favorite kickers are cayenne, cacao, vanilla or chocolate covered espresso beans. For liquid, it is usually coconut water or kefir, used to be almond milk.

When I have excess ripe fruit, I freeze it…works great. Living in Florida, we have lots of fruit and you need to eat it quick…so always plenty to freeze, better than ice.

My very favorite juice is ginger carrot…yum!!! Watermelon all on its own is awesome too.

3 Likes

Freeze that spinach and greens too!

1 Like

You can freeze lemon balm, mint, etc in ice cube trays to be used as well.

2 Likes

Too bad my wine cooler doesn’t get colder! That’s been sitting abandoned for months just taking up space!

3 Likes