Anyone from Ohio?

Just curious to see who all is from Ohio, always looking for new friends and places to go​:heart::v:

1 Like

Transplanted Buckeye here…currently living in That State Up North.

Lol the only time I go up there is concerts… where from Ohio?

Just a reminder that this forum is open to the internet so others may not give you specifics due to privacy concerns.

I’m not from Ohio but you may find others that posted on the following thread… Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Sorry I didn’t mean any harm or disrespect…. and I’m not a creep or a pervert lol

1 Like

I know you didn’t mean any harm and you’re not being disrespectful. I’m sure there are people that will be happy to share their location. I just wanted you to know why some may not.

1 Like

Thank you Lisa

1 Like

I’m a lifetime Ohioan :slight_smile: hello friend!

2 Likes

Me too the northwest part

1 Like

Cool!! I was born and grew up in the northwest part! I am currently in central ohio but I’m a northwest girl all the way

2 Likes

How long you been sober? I’m on day 93

Great job!!! Ugh. I’m on day 4 again. I had 280 days but I had a few days’ lapse last week. learned a lot though and very motivated and happy to be back on track

I’m glad you decided to start again…. being sober that is lol

1 Like

I grew up south of Cleveland…near Medina…and Graduated from THE Ohio State University.

1 Like

I love Cleveland…. Going up next Saturday to watch the tribe

1 Like

Must admit I am a little Jealous

Cleveland is such an underrated town, people that talk shit about it never been there

If you like big Cities, it’s a pretty good one. I think the “Mistake on the lake” stigma will always be attached to it…that and the Cuyahoga River fire.

1 Like

Unfortunately

1 Like