Anyone here tried meditation?

My late sponsor introduced it to me with my recovery program still have a quite time to reflect, been doing it for a long time now wish you well

1 Like

Yes, I have been doing meditation for a long time. It works to relax and calm down, for me. I think it can be frustrating starting out, because our thoughts are hard to control. I will say itā€™s difficult to do consistently, but if you can it will help in my opinion. There are tons of apps and information online about it. Give it a try!

1 Like

Just found a great time to meditate. Iā€™m a big fan of the Breethe App. After working out and hot shower.
Before lunch I just went into the spare bedroom did a 15 minute guided meditation ā€œblanket of loveā€. Feel refreshed and ready for the rest of the day.

Keep practicing itā€™s worth it and so are you.
:pray:

3 Likes

down load this appā€¦ Itā€™s a great starting point for youā€¦ Iā€™m a meditation teacher. I will msg abit later in the morning, on some more helpful info to get your startedā€¦ Glad to hear your interested :innocent:

1 Like

Yes this one.

1 Like

I use the insight timer app which is free and fantastic for loads of meditations and talks.

1 Like

Is that an app??

Yes its an app. It really is fab!

Will try it thankyou :slightly_smiling_face: