Anyone is schizophrenic

Hi :slight_smile:
My name is Pawel I am from Poland. Almost 8 years I have been working with schizophrenia in UK and I am very very lonely… because I do not have friends at all in here😐
I look for friends normal or mentally ill :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello Pawel, nice to meet you. What issues do your have with any substances: alcohol or drugs for example

I have problem with alcohol. Now I have not been drinking 5 days because my boss told me she would fire me …

1 Like

Hello nice to see you here Pawel.:wave: thats great your sober 5days alot of us here suffer mental health issues that resulted in years of substance abuse. I never knew how to reach out and get the help i needed so i self medicated for so long before i was able to get support and start the treatment process. Glad you found us and welcome to the sober community.:grinning:

Hi Pawel :slight_smile: Welcome to the forum! I myself do not have schizophrenia. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and PTSD. However, I have worked with many people who have schizophrenia and do have an understanding of sorts of what it is about and how it can effect those who do have it. Also, you will find many wonderful people here. We all have something in common. We are all striving to be free from our addictions :slight_smile: this is a wonderful place and I hope u continue to keep posting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

I think I have PTSD as well I think so but I did not tell about my doctor psychiatrist. Lol
In UK and in Poland mafia wanted sex trade me and make me prostitute for homosexuals perverts haha
I avoided danger because sometimes I can see my future :relaxed::joy::joy:
But 4 times in UK and twice in Poland crazy people men wanted sexual abuse me because I avoid sex with women because I do not have orgasm haha side effects of medication for schizophrenia for me is lack of orgasm unfortunately :neutral_face:
Pawe

Sounds like there is alot going on for you right now. I hope u continue on with your sobriety :slight_smile: staying clean and sober has helped tremendously with my mental health and physical health. Many people with addictions have concerns with mental health. They seem to go hand in hand.

Hi Pawel! I was diagnosed with schizophrenia about 14 years ago. These days the doctor says that it’s more like a schitzo-type disorder as some of the symptoms have eased up.

I had a psychosis about 17 years ago and for three years it went undiagnosed. I was too afraid of the stigma that it has and wasn’t really able to talk about the psychotic symptoms.

These days things are ok. I work as a expert by experience or like a mental health peer support volunteer and speak about mental health awareness.

I’m glad you decided sobriety and to come on this forum. All the best for you!

1 Like

Welcome Pawl. My mother was an alcoholic schizophrenic for her entire adult life. I am glad you found your way here.

1 Like