Anyone local?

Dude, speaking of Bull Run i was out that way between there and Woodbridge the other day on a back road headed to a job and i found where i wanna be buried at… Bacon Race cemetery, now if that isnt an awesome sounding afterlife i dunno what is! :joy: I can only assume if you ended up in the hell version youd never catch the bacon tho :disappointed_relieved: lol

http://historicprincewilliam.org/cemeteries/cemeteries-in-pwc/bacon-race.html

2 Likes

Wow, less than 10 mi away! Hello, neighbor :blush:

2 Likes

Know right where it is. Back when I was into cycling I’d pass it on my regular Saturday ride.

1 Like

Hello back at ya.

2 Likes

In Jacksonville, FL, but grew up on the Gulf Coast in Clearwater.

2 Likes

I believe Bull Run is where the godawful cross country course that kicked my ass up and down its hills throughout highschool is located… shudder

2 Likes

Since no one is representing Texas, I will.

1 Like

Central Oklahoma here.

1 Like

Maryland here!

4 Likes

Right next door to Hell…umm…I mean Az. And it seems Az. is to hot for Satan, as he apparently lives in Virginia, next door to @neighborofthebeast:thinking:

3 Likes

Chicago northern neighborhood

2 Likes

Same here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gilbert, Arizona population: too f-n many!!!

1 Like

Greenville in the great state of South Carolina for me. Anybody comes this way give me a shout.

2 Likes

The Great Lakes here! MINNESOTA :smiley:

2 Likes

Illinois, USA. Close enough.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nah he just has a summer house up here, his full time residence is def down there with u guys or maybe somewhere in Florida

2 Likes

See what u can do to keep him there for the summer. C’mon, just this one…sell him your soul or something…:grin::joy: :metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Man i tried that one already, he took the bait for a bit til he realized what it was worth and started makin me pay cash up front :disappointed: :joy:

2 Likes

:facepunch:t2: money talks…

1 Like