Anyone struggling with insomnia or sleep anxiety? Need advices how to overcome it

@HoofHearted will do :blush::pray:

1 Like

Chewable Melatonin gummies seem to do the trick for me for sleep, but i know different things work for different people…particularly with homeopathic remedies.

1 Like

@WilliamBloke unfortunately melatonin doesn’t work for me at all… I’ve tried it for months prior getting into addiction never worked for me :sweat_smile:

@Mimi88 has your sleep improved at all ?

1 Like

I see. Yeah, like I said, that kinda thing may not work for everyone. It’s kind of a crapshoot.

It is better than before I slept very well yesterday and the day before… 5 to 6 hours without waking up is for my a huge step forward… nightmares is still there but the quality of sleep got a bit better…actually some of the methods I tried did actually work like white noise worked like magic :pray:

@Drew95 thanks for asking :blush:

3 Likes

@WilliamBloke yeah and I am trying to stay away of pills to be honest even sleeping pills I don’t want to be dependent on them plus it didn’t work for me at all

4 Likes

Same issue been nights of this meds ain’t helping my sleep at all. I wish you the best it is rough but we got this :heart::muscle:

1 Like

CBD before bed

1 Like

Yeah we gotta be strong…
and nowadays my sleeping got better by using some of the methods mentioned in the replies… :pray:

1 Like

Grats on your clean time!!! 11 months now for me and sleep makes me panic still. I used to sleep the second my head touched the pillow now Im struggling and staying up till 5-6 or later and tired, hard to get up when I do crash of exhaustion… We just gotta work through it and understand everything passes. I was reading camping for 3 days will reset your clock? Not sure if its true but worth a shot. Sleep is a mf, hang in there, nothing last forever

2 Likes

Well, that might lead to positive drug test… and I can’t take any Cannabidiol…

2 Likes

Thank you @Dannyb I am sure it will get better with time as almost everyone mentioned that to me here… try going through the replies there are some suggested methods some might work for you…
Stay strong :pray:

2 Likes

i have the same problem but since i started using melonina i started to sleep better,its a kind of sleep hormone -herbal-you can find it at pharmacy i hope it helps

1 Like

Thanks @Defne I tried melatonin unfortunately it didn’t work with me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s whatsup that’s whatsup @Mimi88 . Train your body sober 100%. Trust me , it will pay off in the long run and it’s the best way to learn how to sleep. I’m telling you. White noise is literally one of the best methods to use. Im so grateful I found it back in 2017, it saved me so many times in my life. Even when I’ve had noisy , loud , inconsiderate roomates / neighbors.

1 Like

Yeah I started enjoying sober life to be honest… all the stress and the hustle during addiction was a disaster and I am grateful that I reached 30 days today of sobriety @Drew95

4 Likes

@Mimi88 congrats !!! You got this. I’m 25 days sober today. :slight_smile:

My sleep was okay tonight > I’m heading to church… Have a good day !!!

2 Likes

Well done on you 25 days :clap:t2: @Drew95 I slept like a baby yesterday knowing that i am reaching 30 days today…
I just finished the session with my addiction therapist he just gave me my 30 days chip and I am so happy :pray:

2 Likes

That’s whatsup !!! @Mimi88 congratulations !! :slight_smile:

1 Like