Anyone want to chat?

Same I’m a unicorn all the way! :unicorn:

Would rather be able to speak to animals or every language in the world?

Animals all the way. I’d be able to shout in pigeon… “Hey Mr Pigeon, could you please refrain from perching outside my bedroom window making your pigeon noises every fucking morning”

3 Likes

I would have to pick the same. I’ve always wanted to know what animals were thinking. I’m pretty sure my cats have the best conversations lol.

Hands down animals! @C-sun, you look fabulous girl!

Cats would have attitude obviously.

I think if my dogs could talk they’d be like those people who talk really fast and are hyper all the time.

They are terriers and never switch off, I try lots of things to make them less hyper but it’s just their breed I think as does the vet.

You, your friend and your dog are trapped in a cave with no way out. You’ve ran out of food and water. Your friend is sick and in need of food.

you have to think fast.

Would you rather eat your dog or eat your friend to survive? lol sorry this is dark. :joy:

Lmao I know right! I would want to know if my cats are talkin shit about me lmao!

I’d not eat either if I’m never getting out.

1 Like

Let’s not forget we have our very own resident talking animal @DowntroddenGoat

1 Like

True. There’s always that chance of never being found. I honestly don’t know if I could bring myself to eat either lol.

I actually had the chance to drink with him…one of the nicest people I have ever met…crazy AF

1 Like

I’m really late to this game fill me in TL;DR or whatever clever term @C-sun has for skipping to the end.

Well then hippo

I so need someone to chat with. Still available?

That’s the name of the game brotha. So what’s the topic?

Meow buttnugget

1 Like