App suggestions for staying sober and sleep

Hi, does anyone have any other apps that are helping them stay sober? I’d also love any suggestions on apps that help you sleep… ie hypnosis/meditation. Im having so much trouble sleeping and although the doctor has recommended tablets I dont want another addiction so trying other things first.

I use YouTube for sleep meditation, there is a ton on there so if one doesn’t work for you, keep going until you find one that does! :heart: I also found regular patterns help me to fall asleep, including not playing on my phone much past 8pm. That helps me wind down nightly too. Good luck!

I use “insight timer”, it’s a app for meditate, sleep, etc. I like it and it’s for free.

2 Likes

I use the I am.sober app in addition to this one. It adds in some accountability by checking in twice a day. The calm app is pretty good for help sleepibg. It’s primarily a meditation app, but they added sleep stories which are super cool. I also watch the old British murder mystery rosemary and thyme as the scenery is beautiful and I can’t really understand what they are saying so it lulls me to sleep :joy:

2 Likes

I like dry january app for tracking my drink free days. I like the fact i can enter what drinks i have if i do drink so it is not like an all or failure.

For meditation, insight timer is good and free with lots of sleep medications.

Also you tube is good and i have a paid subs so i get no ads and can listen with phone screen off.

Hope this helps