Articles about addiction I find interesting

Just read this article and thought it might be interesting for some of you too. Feel free to ad your own. I might ad some more too.

9 Likes

Her experiences deeply resonate with me. Thanks so much for sharIng. :white_heart:

3 Likes
8 Likes

An opinion piece…has helpful resources and information…

Women, Do We Need an Intervention? https://nyti.ms/37aetFQ

2 Likes

I read this as well. I’m so glad we are starting to see more articles like this. People and women need a wake up call.

2 Likes

“The old adage that people who don’t drink are incapable of fun has been proven false, at least in my experience. All it took was practice.”

4 Likes

I found this opinion piece interesting regarding the addictive nature of social media. (If you are able to ignore the annoying clickbait title, it is a thoughtful take on the human mind).

Trump, Musk and Kanye Are Twitter Poisoned

Trump, Musk and Kanye Are Twitter Poisoned

4 Likes

We get some laughing gas addicts in the detox where I work. Invariably young folks with serious nerve and/or heart damage. And they have no idea.

1 Like

I can believe it. We had a long spell of using crackers and cartridges. Bought them by the case. You can practically feel your brain cells dying as well.

We used to get nitrous at the dentist when I was a little kid. I loved going.

1 Like

I’ve been watching the World Cup in the hotel bar, and was happy to see this opinion piece. There’s actually another sober fan here, he noticed my pomegranate juice with basil. Cheers. And good on the German team and their leadership support in the stands :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes