Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Please🎃

The little skeleton is so cute waving at everyone

1 Like

That was my first Halloween decoration for my house. Only decoration I had last year :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He needs a friend!

1 Like

It’s time. Nice day in the yard and getting the house all :fallen_leaf: :candle: cozy. Those are the flame solar lights too. Looks awesome at night

6 Likes

In southwest Florida (Ft Myers area), it’s presently 91 degrees at 4pm. Palm trees sway in a gentle breeze.

No leaves changing colors or falling to the ground.

3 Likes

A good old windy rain storm it is like a sweet lullaby to the ears. And the leaves changing colors are my favorite part. Then it is hurry up winter and go away. Let’s get to spring! :leaves: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

I like that!

@Dazercat thats a cool idea with the tree logs. I might have to use this!

3 Likes

I found them at a nursery. They were hand carved by some artist and painted. I think they came out great. A bit heavy too. In my younger days I could have carried them both. But now i just carry them one at a time.

1 Like

Love how you’ve converted the TV screen. Autumn is by far my favorite time of Year. Anything fall :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:… especially Halloween :jack_o_lantern:.

Started with decorating my space a bit last night… excited for the change in weather and the change of color in nature.

9 Likes

I’m making a ton of these to serve in drinks for a murder mystery party I’m throwing next month.
(I’ll be drinking NA beverages and I’m strangely excited about that.) :skull::skull::skull:

12 Likes

Saw on my run today

10 Likes

These are super cool! :skull: :ice_cube: :heart:

1 Like

Holiday last year. Autumn decoration in the yard of Ightham Mote, Kent. Very interesting manor house.
:squid:

10 Likes

I got a new headband today :jack_o_lantern::skull:

8 Likes

I made a crochet pumpkin a few years ago.
:squid:

9 Likes

This is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

7 Likes

IMG_1407

7 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes