Back 2 reality tomorrow

Today is last day in isolation and tomorrow i will be back to work.
Would like to seriously thank everyone so much whos played a key part in keeping me sane and busy throughout this hard week for me and i would instantly do the same for you. You’re all awesome your kindness isnt always rewarded but it will always be appreciated :heart:

8 Likes

Great, you did it! :sunny::pray::slight_smile:
Maybe you also learned something and can your sobriety trust a little bit more or yourself.

Here quarantine is 14 days :expressionless:

Have a good start tomorrow!

1 Like

Learned a hell of a lot!! Lol
And its 14 here too and only 10 if your positive

Ah, okay. So they assume that your not infectious anymore if you don’t have symptoms or were you tested again?

Once we get a positive we have 10 days if we show positive then we isolate again for 10 days but luckily no symptoms

1 Like

That’s great man I’m so glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and especially happy that you didn’t suffer any symptoms :+1: :100:

1 Like

Yeah for real lucky! Jus shows how selective this virus really is

1 Like

Seriously! I have a friend who’s father passed away from the virus. Then I have two other friends who had it themselves and had no symptoms. Crazy stuff.

1 Like

I think its like most virus’ in the sense of it could always go bad in the right conditions for certain people but the issue lies in treating it more than its danger

1 Like

It’s been lovely having you here so much my lovely friend! I’m so glad that you’re freeeee tomorrow!!! You have gone through some deep stuff this week and you have come out stronger and well into 50 days +!!! Please stay safe out there, what you do is vital and I thank you and all other health care workers for putting yourselves at risk to help us :pray:t2::two_hearts: GO GET EM TIGER!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

IMG_20201101_163327_676
Will be me when strut back to work :joy: but yes i agree learned alot from everyone been here for thr week!

1 Like

Ha ha they’re not gonna know what’s hit em! Have a good shift and don’t forget to check in to tell us how you’re doing…as you would say… peace :v::two_hearts:

1 Like

I shall be coming on the app i just dont always get the time to post but i get time to read how everyone doing!

1 Like

Nice one James!

1 Like

Yeah man thanks for all your support except for the time you made a pun about me being positive😂

2 Likes

I’m bloody dreading this next lock down! I’m really scared of the whole thing. Today has been a very stressful day full of triggers! I’m not going to pick up, this will not make me pick up! Just really glad I got you all. I gotta try and chill the fuck out… just beats me how though :woman_shrugging:t3:. I’ll figure it :crossed_fingers::+1: see you about fella! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

You can borrow my spare nhs badge if you want, will get you out like undercover style😂

Honestly, it was completely accidentall. But it kept you smiling :rofl:

1 Like

Ooooo :thinking: I’m liking it! :+1: But I’m probs better off locked away lol. It’s like, you know when it snows really bad and you’re driving on the snowy roads in a blizzard? All is moving steadily forward while ever the cars keep moving…And there’s that one car that breaks and causes friggin chaos and stand still… well that’s me! I’m the breaker. I don’t do well under pressure (although during all of the loss in my family I was epic, think my nerves are broke due to all that). I just need to get my lock down mojo on again. I’m going to try meditation I think? Anyway, we’re all feeling it at the mo, so I’m going to stop whinging lol. :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Now that WAS funny @anon12657779! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

1 Like