Back after 2 months in the madness

Hi guys what a crazy 2 months its been. I’m back and ready to get myself on track. I’ve also found out my boyfriend of 3 years has a gambling problem so my head isn’t in a good place at the moment. I’ve had relapse after relapse And ive had enough. I want them 10 weeks clean and sober back. So I’m at day 2 here we go…

11 Likes

Just keep fighting and believing in yourself. You will return back to where you want to be.

1 Like

I here ya! I went 5 months sober last year then relapsed. Havent gone but a few days in the past 6 months. I am on day 2 today as well. No sleep last night and right now trying to get throigh my 12 hour shift. Keep strong and keep rockin the sober wagon ans well both feel better in a few days!

2 Likes

Welcome back Toni. Having relapsed recently after 70 days clean I know how utter shit it feels to start back at 1. Glad you’re back and ready for another go.

Did you figure what the relapse was triggered by? Keep on keeping on, but you’ve got this and we’ve got you. Chin up and smile :slight_smile: x

Hi @X_Toni_X and welcome back, so glad to see you here again :slight_smile: you can do it!

1 Like

Welcome back @X_Toni_X, glad you are here with us. Stay strong and stay connected!

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley: check in often

1 Like

I’m back again at day 1 struggling a lot relapsed again last night after being back 11 days :pensive: but I’m ready to try again xx

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I was just thinking about you yesterday. Can you identify what triggered the relapse? Try to come here and chat with people when you feel like relapsing, might help you stay strong. Hang in there and never quit trying!

1 Like

Day 2 is still great don’t be hard on yourself stay strong and keep reaching out if your having thoughts x