Back Again Need Advice

Exactly! Yeah drinking was never my thing but when I did Id get hammered. Wow good for you doing it all on your own that’s crazy! I just dont want to fuck up but Im so scared of myself because well that’s what I do I fuck up! 6 months? Fuck… I really wanted to start applying for jobs soon, btw congrats on your business! 33 too no shit! I just really hope I can be happy not being high someday cause I think about it nothing really makes me happy and i feel pathetic!

You can probably start working after a month. But be prepared for times things go bad and u wanna spiral out of control again. Meditation has helpped me alot when this happens. Ill go to a park enjoy the scenery and think n just listen to music til im calm. I really got into music again when i got sober. Im just trying to be honest on the time line of what to expect. At 6 months u will be on your A game… Just keep pushing urself. I never thought id give it up forever. I romanced maybe later then at 4 months i felt so good n i never want to go back now.

1 Like

Ok cause I cant keep living off my parents they expect me to start applying places soon, funny you say that my sister came over today and had me meditate and then prayed over me it really calmed me down and relaxed me a lot I told her Im going to try and make it a daily habit I need to start get up and get moving soon too cause I just lay around all day but at least Im not using and since I started I totally changed my diet around and eat really good so I guess baby steps for now better than nothing and at least Im clean

2 Likes