Back to day zero

I think I lost my focus and had to reset my counter. Not going to think about the past though, but focus on the moment.

10 Likes

Try to learn from your relapse so you can avoid a new one. That’s how I did it.
Welcome to this forum! 🙋

3 Likes

Thank you Buts. It’s good to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t give up, you’re strong. You can do it.

3 Likes

I respectfully disagree.
Relapse is NOT a part of recovery… it is a part of addiction.
That said, relapse can be part of someone’s story on their way to recovery… and no disrespect to the OP… keep coming back.
One day at a time.

6 Likes

I also had to reset my counter today. Blah

2 Likes

I’m from Finland

1 Like

You can do it this time :+1: I hope I can too. Together stronger.

2 Likes

Just keep on keeping on, I agree with both the above, relapse, means to lapse in an attempt, it is both part of addiction and a lapse in an attempt at something better… This lapse though not good, is a lapse… A break from your new norm… Just don’t let it pull you back into your old life… You’re trying to get to the top of a mountain… Not slipping is best… Slipping but continuing on is a bigger challenge… Slipping and falling back to bottom… Well we all know what that is… Keep trucking… Keep pushing and DO NOT LET YOUR SLIP GET YOU TODAY!!!
Relapse does not mean you are who you were before!! It, in my opinion, ifffff you don’t slip back all the way, is a good slap in the face and a reminder!! USE IT!!!.. Stay strong mate… So yoou screwed up… Start again… Back pats… Get on with it!! :blush:

Your on the ball Relapse isnt apart of recovery , maybe RELEASPSE IS LOL

2 Likes

I love it!
RELEASPSE!!! gonna use that term!

1 Like

Welcome! Greetings from NYC :pray:t2: