Be clean 3 years in a month!😊

*I am so proud to say I’m about to be clean going on three years in February thank god for my fiancé helping me to stay strong and my son as well because of him I want to be a better person I don’t want him growing up knowing what drugs are at the age of six and of course I have to thank the good lord cuz without him none of this would be possible I’m a totally different person now I love myself which was hard cuz I’ve always been a selfless person but now I know I deserve to be happy :blush:

18 Likes

Wow! Almost 3 years! What an achievement! :clap:t2::tada::confetti_ball: You can certainly be proud of yourself!

1 Like

Welcome Ashley :orange_heart:

1 Like

Welcome Ashley! Congrats!
What are you doing to maintain your sobriety? Do you work a program? I think it’s important for us to share what works in order to help others on the forum that are just starting out or constantly relapsing.

2 Likes

I keep my mind busy by doing new hobbies like making stuff scrap books and different crafts I also do things like going to the mall hobby lobby Walmart etc… to buy things I want but honestly just feels good to be able to go shopping and having something to show for. My son also keeps me busy because he is 16 months so he is almost two but I think he is starting his terrible twos already and he has a mouth full of teeth so I think he is a early developer but I want to be a good influence for him because I didn’t have the best examples in my life so I determined to be the best mom I can be

6 Likes

Warm welcome, Ashley. Your post makes me so happy! 3 years sober is awesome… so is having a little 16-month-old to love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love that you use crafting as part of your recovery. We have a place to share your creations, and I’d love to see some of them. Keep on keeping on! :blush::heart:

1 Like

That is just wonderful!! Sounds like you are doing well!! Welcome!!

I definitely will and thank u for you and everyone’s positive feedback

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s awesome! You’re son will only know a caring loving mom. That’s one of the best gifts of sobriety. :blush:

1 Like

Hey I have a question do y’all have a app or just this web site?

Congratulations my friend!! That’s quite a journey I’m sure. Keep on keepin on!:confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s so awesome and that is my goal!

1 Like

I use the Sober Time app. It’s more convenient for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

U can do it !!!