Beating anxiety

I’ll definitely check out the Abide app. Sounds interesting. Thank you.

Mate it’s scary stuff that, I went through a phase with it and the day after constantly felt awful like death warmed up but still took like as got into the high, steer clear fully agree

Bloody hell mate that’s heavy, very lucky there hey! And the stuff they sell online is just like roulette mixed with allsorts

Wow so lucky there man and that’s some purity and a half! And well done for keeping it up and fighting off the temptation with the benzo’s and also the truth of what could happen, good strong determination mate :wink::+1::clap:

Never used any drugs to sort out my Anxiety just went to meetings got on the program started to live life and havnt been anxious for a good few years self confidence and exercise body and mind nothing in front of you you cant face with the power behind you is my belive , but today they have meds for everything sign of the times we live in keep on trucking

1 Like

Dytrex 60.

Regulation tools. Especially when I am bored out of my mind.

I have anxiety and I take long baths with my earbuds in and get Epsom salt with lavender it soothes my muscles and the magnesium calms me along with the lavender sent. Anxiety is real and no joke. My face will get red and I will just feel all out of sorts.

3 Likes