Become a Patron to help this app grow! 👊

20 as far I can see by now :tada:

3 Likes

Oh snap! Bump bump bump

3 Likes

Let’s bump some more

3 Likes

@SoberWalker did you make that banner yourself?

2 Likes

No Robin, I found it with Google :grin:

Sure honey! :joy: :kissing_heart:

Can’t follow the humor :blush: Sorry. That’s the language barrier I guess or the early morning.
Or a lack of intelligence :wink:
Or just me in total :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I noticed :laughing:

I thought you were being creative :joy:

1 Like

Very creative…in searching! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I bump this one up again :grin:

Do you found this app helpfull? Then do something in return to help this app growing!
Become a patron! :tada:
See above how to join!

Thank you in advance! 🙋

4 Likes

Yes this post needs bumps. Thanks Buts.

1 Like

I think this app is brilliant and would love to support it! I’ve only benn registered on here a while but it has already helped me a lot x

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you Ludo. I think it’s great nothing is pushed. Lots of people might not have a couple bucks to chip in. It doesn’t hurt to remind folks they can contribute though, especially as this great place continues to grow.

It’s been mentioned a lot of people don’t even kick in the one-time, $3 contribution that will remove the ads. That blows my mind!

That said, I think it’s humble Robin doesn’t do more to remind folks they can chip in and super rad that members are taking up the banner instead. :v:

12 Likes

And bumping this one up again!
Is this app helping you?
Help this app in return and become Patron!

Come join us! 🙋

1 Like

I’m sure he makes money from ad clicks. If no one saw ads how would they get clicked and how would he make money?

The amount of money one makes on ad clicks is extremely low. He makes more when users turn off ads permanently for only $2.99. That’s not much.

1 Like

I click a lot of ads.

Just the rehab ones so I can research them. I wouldn’t recommend my worst enemy to most of the ads we get

1 Like

I click ads when it says “local sexy singles” …:grin::smile:

3 Likes