Become a Patron!

@Robin, is there a way to make a one time payment and become a patron…instead of monthly payments?

Silly question… what’s a patron?

You can cancel your pledge at any time, so you could be a Patron for a month and then cancel it if you wish.

It’s explained at the top of the page :slight_smile:

1 Like

That never crossed my mind…I am a bit dense these days. Thanks!!!

Thank you @SassyRocks for signing up as a Patron!

1 Like

Robin how do I stop paying for the patron account? Where do I go to downgrade for that to a lower-priced account? I can’t find it.

Hi @lizak You can control your patronage from the Patreon website. Log in to your account that you created when you first signed up as a Patron and you’ll be able to edit it. Here’s the link: http://Patreon.com

Payed for being a patron because I want to support this great app. But nothing changes in my profile. Logged in and out, it didn’t help. Did I do something wrong or do I have to be more patience? :joy:

3 Likes

Robin said above that this page and the patron page sync every few hours so you might just have to wait a little while. I will be pledging when paid on the fifth :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It took a few hours for the little icon and patron title option to appear when I did it, it will automatically be added when the sites sync with each other

1 Like

Thank you and @anon13078412, I will wait :+1:

1 Like

Does one have to have the little patron badge or can ya opt out of that??

It was automatically added to mine because I chose the higher bracket of contribution, there are three levels (still only $5 a month so very reasonable) the other brackets of contributions don’t get it added. I haven’t seen an option to remove it from mine

1 Like

I just checked my profile and I can’t see any option to remove it but someone else might know better

I opted for the 3$ bracket! :+1:

1 Like

It took a while for mine @SoberWalker

I see it’s up now

1 Like

Sorry for the delay - the server runs a background task every few hours and syncs data with Patreon. When that happens, any new users get their flair icon and title.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to opt out of getting the flair icon besides not signing up as a $5 patron.

And thank you so much to @SoberWalker, @Shell, @Frantasticooo and @anon12657779 for signing up as Patrons. Your support is greatly appreciated :heart:

6 Likes

Just pledged @Robin.
Money well spent in my honest opinion :+1::grinning:

8 Likes

Doing a little bump of this thread. Honestly the amount I have saved from not drinking, $5 a month (or whatever people choose to contribute!) is such a small price to pay. This is my recovery network and I’m so thankful for it

I also did the in app purchase thing so I have no ads and I also have a little day counter widget on my home screen.

5 Likes