Becoming sober and maturing mentally

Getting sober isn’t something new or just something I want to do. I HAVE TO DO IT NOW. There is no better time to get right with yourself and your higher power than the day in age we are in here today. With covid and the world changing everyday. This is the time. I want to see myself become a sober, healthy, faithful, truly changed man. I hope and I know this will be the only way to do so. Happy Sunday everyone. I encourage everyone to download “In the rooms” app for AA meetings all day! It is a great way to experience meetings virtually. I am confident this time around I will stay on top of my game. My testimony hasn’t been put together yet but that is something I want to work on… Have a good day, God bless everyone and their families.

8 Likes

That’s a great attitude. I know I “last-suppered” many times. The right time is always right now.

3 Likes

No more “last suppered” I was not familiar with that term. I like it!

1 Like

Is in the rooms available In the uk?

Yes, it’s available all over the world. Intherooms.com is the website or you can download the app. I personally like attending meetings from my laptop. It’s easier to navigate but the app is good too.

I love your energy and enthusiasm @SoberJoeFTW!!

2 Likes

FTW means for the win by the way guys! Thank you Lisa. When I am sober and in good spirits nothing can kill my energy. Knock on wood I love it myself. Such a good place to be. Again thank you and God bless! @Lisa07

1 Like