Been off here for a while

A lot has changed since I opened this app lol, I’m happy to say that I’m 2 years 2 months clean off oxycodone! I struggled and relapsed more times than I can count but I stuck with it and kept going. hope everyone is doing good and staying safe inside their homes, stressful times now adays but don’t let it throw you off course, you got this!

33 Likes

Shit yeah, man!
Great work
:+1:

2 Likes

Hey welcome back and way to stick with it!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

Hey! It’s great to see you, especially with such wonderful news. Congratulations!

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Also,good to know even though you relapsed and struggled you stuck w it and are achieving what you set out to do. Thank you for sharing that!

1 Like

Congratulations on the 2+ years, Tim.

Glad to hear that you’re doing well.

1 Like

You’re all awesome! thanks for the love and support! lots of new people and a few I remember from when I was on here and struggling, it gets easier after a while and now I don’t even think about it when 2 years ago getting a pill was on my mind from morning to night, great feeling as well, anyone that sees this and is struggling don’t give up it gets easier even if you don’t see it right now it does

8 Likes

cheers mate for coming back bc I’m going to be selfish and say it was for me, to show me and pick me up, I’m on god knows what relapse and its getting boring trying even though I know it’s what I want. So your work here is DONE, well for me anyway, please stay and inspire others.
I I’ll give you a shout out in 2 years, promise. :joy:

4 Likes

Well done sir!! :facepunch::confetti_ball::trophy:

1 Like