Been sober for 10 days 1 hour and 43 minutes

I honestly didn’t think I’d make it past a couple of days. There have been 3 times I’ve been tempted. Why does my vise have to be alcohol?. It’s everywhere. I almost gave in this last time, glad I didn’t but I definitely didn’t have a very good time while out. I felt disconnected, and alone.

8 Likes

10 days 1 hour and 44 minutes now!!! Your doing great :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

This is great! We are proud of you!

1 Like

Congrats! Keep it up :ok_hand::metal::wave:

1 Like

Congratulations your doing great! Don’t feel disheartened. You started a great journey that will see you shine. Just keep going one day at a time and believe me, things will clear up. So alcohol is everywhere, you don’t drink anymore so why should that bother you? Don’t think of it as missing something. Think of your life you are gaining. :grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats @Jentyy, your doing amazing. Try reading the book this naked mind. Changed the way I viewed alcohol. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Congratulations @Jentyy. 10 days is awesome. It does get better.

1 Like

Well done on not picking up. Keep it up you are doing great.

I just finished reading naked mind.I really enjoyed it and as @Zoesgram1 says changes the way I view alcohol. I definitely recommend the book. :+1:

1 Like

You will feel that way in the beginning. Get some days behind you. Learn to love spending time by yourself and you will never be alone again!! Much love!!