Being still not trying to make any moves

6days hard to get this almost had a year then relapsed and it’s hard to get a day clean I’m trying to make it until tomorrow morning I thinking just go to sleep to make it another night I just hope I can do this again

13 Likes

I understand I made it almost a year an fell of too. But i am back this time alone but back. I got three days. You got this stay strong

4 Likes

Keep reaching out on here when u struggling were all here to help and support eachother. Maybe try a meeting they are a great way to meet people with the same issue as ourselves. It’s nice to be understood and gets you out for a bit x

1 Like

Hi there and glad you found us! 🙋
The first weeks are difficult so you worked hard for your 6 days. If you did 6 you can do 7 don’t you? So focus on that goal and move forward, you can do it! You did it before!
Maybe you can look for extra help like NA or so?
My doc is alcohol. I’m here every day since my day one and it helps me a lot.
So I hope we see you around often, if you need help…jusk ask!
We are here for you! :heart:

1 Like

It’s 6:30 up with the kids sleep a fuck but the day has started time to get up and deal with these cravings

1 Like

Hang in there Girl, sober is better always!!! You got this! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you … one second at a time

What was “one” of the biggest reasons why you wanted to quite your habit? Try and focus on that reason for the entire day. We are all here for you.Big hug.

2 Likes

Thank you … I’ll do my best and just got dune feeding the kids and kinda picking up the up stairs now it’s time to start getting ready to go pumpkin patch with the kids

2 Likes

Hello and welcome, you’ve done it once so you’ll do it again. Sleep, scream, repeat. :joy:

1 Like

Slow and steady, keep your focus on staying sober right this minute. You can do this!

1 Like

Man sleep scream is right I just got dune taking a nap and woke up screaming at them for bugging me lol

2 Likes

A nap is a hug we give to ourselves. I recommend them often in early sobriety.

3 Likes