Bender. Time Lost?

So,I watched all five Sharknadeo movies this past weekend. I watch a lot of shark movies,but never really seen any of these ( that I remember). I am trying to decide was this Time wasted Time Lost. or just a deviant indulgence? But hey, I was sober the whole time. That was kind of hard!!! LOL. Tell me what you think. P.S. just for fun.

5 Likes

Hey. I say anything done sober, is never time wasted, Lol. Even on sharknado :shark: :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Dude, I want to watch all of those one day! They look hilarious, Sounds like an awesome time to me ha

1 Like

@Steve92 It’s very entertaining,if you are interested in spoof type movies. Won’t believe all the cameo appearances.

2 Likes
  1. remember that time i binge watched all the sharknado movies?!

2. i dont remember anything after that binge!

You did good kid.

2 Likes

Lol. We once grabbed a movie called Sharktopus out of the dollar bin at walmart, and we now watch it once or twice a year. We call it family time, hahahaha.

2 Likes

Seen it. You know the kind of movies we are talking about.

1 Like

My dad and I would have a weekend tradition of watching Monster Vision on TNT and Mystery Science Theater. My love of B movies grew at a young age. :joy:

2 Likes

Those movies you think there is no way you can watch,yet you can’t stop. Sounds kind of additive.

1 Like

Haha…they are fun movies. We actually watched the show where Michael Phelps raced the Great White…informative and humorous all in one. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

If they make another one of those,I would almost say that he will cameo in it. Seems most everyone has.

1 Like

I like the one with Conan O’Brien. Also, the Sharktopus versus Pteracuda movie…hilariously awful. :grin::grin: Micheal Phelps would be great in those movies.

There’s one called Damn Shark that I like and also the one with the three headed shark, that thing just won’t die.

1 Like

I will look those up!

1 Like

If you laughed its time well spent.

2 Likes

Mystery Science Theatre with my 2 boys - great times!

2 Likes