Biggest Hurdle DONE! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Congratulations! :facepunch: For me I thought I never was a morning person. But without alcohol: yes I am! I enjoy the early mornings alone downstairs in my house. Just me, my cat and a mug coffee :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have never tried this corn beef hash you speak of.

Corned beef reminds me of cheap childhood meals when my parents were probably budgeting due to having 4 kids and we’d have Corned beef with spuds and onion gravy.

Thinking about it now I was blessed to get that meal and to have such wonderful parents who always provided even when times were difficult. A lot of my family are teachers and you hear stories about children coming to school hungry and malnourished and they are basically coming to school to get fed with free school meals.

It’s sad.

I’ve eaten a ton of it in my life. As a kid, I turned the grinder while my Nana fed the meat and potatoes in. In the Marines, it was a staple of the morning chow line. Heck, they even had a cornbeef hash MRE, which was great.

Now I just buy it in a can. Turned my wife on to it early in our marriage. My kids love it too. Sort of the special occasion breakfast meat in my house, and I also cook it when I take them camping.