Bored? Who wants to talk

What’s your latest accomplishments your proud of​:blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Being 35 minutes away from day 9! I have been changing my daily routine slightly each day to make it easier not to drink and be more productive. My normal evening after work was always sit in the garage and have a beer and cigarette or 2. (I don’t smoke all day at work…so dumb, I just need to stop) so this has always been my β€œrelax” time after work. Today I went shopping after work, came home and put everything away, started laundry, and did the dishes all before sitting down and having a soda and a smoke. Prob sounds pretty lame, but this was a nice win for me today! How about you?

4 Likes

Saved myself 4 grand today by not trusting what these β€œtrusted” mechanics were saying and towed my truck out of there lol. They were obviously pissed because it was just a $30 dollar sensor.

3 Likes

That’s a damn good accomplishment!

1 Like

Continuing even when things have been difficult lately

3 Likes

I finally made myself go back to therapy, something I had been dreading. I push away the traumas if been through because they were so emotionally horrific at the time, but now i feel that I have the courage to face them and deal with them.

I have no right to think I can help others until I try to help myself.

2 Likes

Today marks 79 days off sobriety, one step closer to my ninty days, and currently working on my 12th step.

2 Likes