'Bout that time... ...anyone up for PLANK challenge?

I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

I know I’m new here, but I’m in.

2 Likes

I read! That helps me a lot!!

5 Likes

Only plank this old guy will be doing is cutting them to build my new shed lol wish you young uns well

12 Likes

Welcome, Heather! Glad you’ve joined the forum and the plank challenge too! Looking forward to bumping into you around here. :relaxed: :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’m willing to give it a try!!

2 Likes

Hell why not. Please remind me I said so though. My selective amnesia might strike up.
@dazercat That’d be an empty field by now. Too late for tulips friend.

8 Likes

7 Likes

@Olivia leave “Bring Sally up” out of this! LOL :rofl: her and I are enemies :rofl::crazy_face::tipping_hand_woman:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m down!! I need to get back to working out! I’m finally off steroids so I should start working out and making my health a priority. It gets depressing when I’m on steroids because I have no control over my weight. But, I love working out!

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. :+1:

3 Likes

The countdown’s on… one more sleep! :laughing:

That said, I’m in one of the bringing-up-the-rear timezones, so some of you may have already tackled your DAY 1 20 secs. Yay you!

C’mon friends, what’s 20 secs? I’d be willing to bet you’ve got it in you… :wink: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Oh man… I failed at last years challenge but I’m down to try it again!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a shot!

2 Likes

I can relate not to the steroids but when the psychiatrist increased my Seroquel for sleep she said I’d most likely gain weight. I’m 35 pounds heavier now :face_vomiting: wtf?!!!? She’s weaning me off of it because no matter what I do I can’t drop any weight :flushed: :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

So how does this work?

I did a 90 second plank today. And I hated every second of it. Fudge. :grimacing: But I didn’t say fudge.

I usually do one plank after my Pilates routine. I don’t like it.

I’m not going to be breaking any records. But I’ll give it a humble shot.

6 Likes

@M-be-free49 will you be posting the daily time here for us so we know how long we’re doing for the day or is there a chart or something we can use?

2 Likes

@Complicatedmama and @Rockstar24777 - at least you both have sound medical reasons for carrying around a few pounds…

Me? Cheese. It’s all cheese’s fault… :joy:

5 Likes

Let’s go! Get that money

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA you crack me up lil sis!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like