Brand new to the app

Booze guy. Too many years of too many beers. Looking to knock it off but hopefully keep having good times. Heard good things about the app so thought I’d try it out. Above all else I want health and my lady to admire me for clean living lol. Hope everyone is well and thanks for having me.

2 Likes

Welcome sir. This community is truly awesome, been on here about a month myself. Tons of wisdom and support in the community. Don’t think I’ve seen a single negative/rude thing said on here.

Have you just quit recently (today, yesterday, a few days)? What’s your plan for accomplishing your goal?

All the best

I’d like to add that it is 100% possible to still have plenty of good times without drinking. It can take some practice. I find that the good times actually have a lot more value to me without alcohol.

1 Like

Welcome! You have come to the right place! There are tone of people full of experience and wisdom here. Dont be shy, the support you will find here is amazing!

Thanks everybody! I’m looking forward to this journey and have been mentally prepping for quite some time. I will check in on the app daily for support. I also like a good number of the videos on YouTube. Hoping to drop some pounds and look good again too. It’s a beautiful day outside and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it…in a healthy way, lol. A little bit of nerves Because beer has been such a huge part of my life, and there are parties for summer coming up, camp trips, etc., but I’m feeling pretty good today

Just worry about today. That’s what I do. Otherwise it can feel overwhelming. Welcome! We’re glad you’re here!!

2 Likes