Breathing and sobriety

Over the years and limitless attempts at successful sobriety, I’ve collected many invaluable tools to help me succeed. Of these tools, CBD, kava, and deep breathing has helped me gain endurance, let go of anxiety, and build healthier neurological pathways to avoid future relapses.

I’ve never experienced life so free of the black whole that is perpetual relapse all because One day, I stumbled across a little app called “talking sober” and now I am happy to be “living sober” OPENLY and in the company of all of you. Mahalo for that.

Sobriety has been a journey through the looking glass of my innermost heart and I am glad to say, it’s still beating and sprouting buds of love, hope, and limitless faith in Natures Way.

Thank you for all your kindness and support on this journey to somewhere…

Agape

14 Likes

So glad you are doing so well! I enjoy your posts. :heartbeat:

1 Like

“Sobriety has been a journey through the looking glass of my innermost heart and I am glad to say, it’s still beating and sprouting buds of love, hope, and limitless faith in Natures Way.”

My quote button isn’t working, but this was my favorite part! Thank you for sharing. :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ you guys inspire me to spiral on

1 Like