Calling All Emerald May Birthdays!

Happy Birthday @Rainyplayer78 !!! Hope you have had a great one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone could lift my spirits it would be all of you. :heart: It started off rocky but I’m a whole lot better. I had a delicious dinner and am watching the new season of Queen of the South. I appreciate the well wishes and kind uplifting words. You’re all thee best! Happy cinco de mayo. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Lol no Lisa you’re not losing it :rofl: Sometimes I don’t find out there’s a birthday until later in the day. So it gets posted later. You’re good :+1:

1 Like

I posted last night so that makes sense now. Phew! Glad I’m not losing it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was going to let you carry on thinking you were :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks, Sis! I wouldn’t expect anything less. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Trying to hold onto my sanity as long as possible. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Brian!! May you have a fabulous and sober day today!! :balloon::gift::rainbow::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy 43rd Birthday Brian! Enjoy your day my friend! :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @I.cant.We.can

Hope it’s a good one!!
Your Birthday, not the jet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Ravikamor @Lisa07 @C_8

4 Likes

Hey @I.cant.We.can I thought I wished you a happy birthday earlier but I did not have a great day bud !

2 Likes

60349e96ba9dc87aa387a72210d57ce72e6b5a147ae225d985658576318ba112.0
Hope it’s wonderful!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @I.cant.We.can !!!

2 Likes

@I.cant.We.can…Happy Birthday!!! So excited for you today!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

thank you all. God bless

1 Like

Happy Birthday Brian!
:heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart::partying_face::heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful sober day today!!

Happy Happy Birthday @Jessie70!! Have a beautiful and wonderful sober day today!! :heart:

@Jessie70 enjoy your day!

1 Like

Have a happy happy Sober Birthday @Foreverfree36!!! :birthday::balloon::rainbow::heart::confetti_ball:

1 Like