Can we find out anyway if we live near each other any of us to meet up?

Tinder? earthlings

3 Likes

At least you didnā€™t say ā€œhoserā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Have you seen yoga hosers?

1 Like

Do you actually know ANYONE who says a-boot instead of about ? I donā€™t know where Americans get that silly idea, I personally donā€™t know ANY other Canadians who say that.

And no, I havenā€™t seen yoga hosers, never even heard of it, sorry.

Itā€™s a Kevin Smith movie. And Iā€™m pretty sure aboot came from Rick Moranis and John Candy

2 Likes

perth. australia

1 Like

Would be awesome if we could find people close by :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in Florida near Alabama you south Alabama by chance?

That would make sense, I guess. Iā€™m just surprised that theyā€™re so gullible!
Oh wellā€¦
Actually, the thing that I get living in Europe, is how many people are surprised (for some reason) that some French-speaking Canadians ARENā€™T from QuĆ©bec, and even more surprised when I tell them that not everyone in QuĆ©bec speaks French!
In any event, I hope that you have a nice weekend.
Is Monday on holiday in Canada? I think that it is in the United States.

Maybe he only says it that way to tease you !
:rofl:

1 Like

Thoughts on poutine?

2 Likes

Oh please, donā€™t make me heave.
Greasy chips covered with cheap cheese and smothered with greasy gravyā€¦ and why not finish with a big piece of ā€œtarte au sucreā€ (sugar pie).
Gross.

Umm. They both sound delicious to me! But then again Iā€™m just a fat, slovenly American

Vermont USA

1 Like

I love Vermont. Stowe is beautiful.

LOL, be nice (to yourself) !

1 Like

I grew up in Hawaii :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love busting on us Americans too.

You all better fix your ways soon.because i dont want you all in hell with meā€¦ :laughing: ha

I love poutine! I bvb heard costco even has poutine on its food court menu. There was a poutine food cart in Portland that was super amazing. Steak fries, real cheese curds and thick sausage gravy. Doesnā€™t sound like the trash @anon27700620 was describing.

1 Like