Can't find my private jet

So I’m 5 years tobacco free 10 months drug and alcohol free …I thought I read on the internet (soooo it gotta be true) if I quit these bad habits I would have a fleet of private jets, a few yachts and a fancy little dog or some shit …are you saving money now you are sober if so what are you buying with your new found fortune?

4 Likes

Maybe I should have added not spending money on court fees and bail bondsman too lol

Sending my dogs to private school.

4 Likes

Never really thought about it, unbelievable I spent around 100 a week on that shite. A staggering 5000 a year! I should put it aside for a Harley. I could actually drive it, being sober lol… Shit, I can have a Harley!!!

3 Likes

Putting groceries in my cupboards, fridge and having enough money to buy enough to feed 2 people for the fortnight. It’s a great feeling for me

2 Likes

Better food and I just switched from a Xbox 360 to a ps4!

2 Likes

I honestly found out over the past few months to be more aware of my obsessive behavior. Actually being more aware of my cash, for example not only does my mind always want more and more dope and alcohol it crosses over to other obsessions too. I was into fishing very heavy for a while( I’ve always enjoyed it) but I had to have a new boat every year the best and most equipment ect , when there was nothing else remaining to buy I grew bored of it … anyone want to buy a boat or a bunch of fishing equipment !! Lol

1 Like

Since my hubby makes homemade wine from Costco kits that work out to about $1 a bottle…I’m really not saving much money. We did used to buy some of the more expesive spirits but really wine was our DOC.

Oh well.

But then again, I’m not doing this for the money. But I still think I should reward myself with something when I reach certain milestones. I’m not sure WHAT those milestones will be be yet, but…

According to calculations i made in rehab i should be saving enough to be shitting gold. Still broke as ever. I must be doing something wrong in life :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not flat broke by the middle of the month. That’s a huge plus.
Saving up for some rocket stilts. I need those for work. :wink:

1 Like

LOL! Quit booze, drugs and tobacco…and you too can have a caviar life, and champagne dreams!

I’m not spending about $350 a month on alcohol or tobacco. It’s going into a Money Market account, at 1.5% interest. Next December I’ll have 12 months sober. I’ll have $4200 and change. Plan to take my family on a little vacation to celebrate.

5 Likes

Nahhh not Glasgow :pensive: keep your handbag close :japanese_ogre:

1 Like