Can't make it without ice cream

About 10-15 years ago, I had a Ben & Jerry’s Cinnamon Bun ice cream. Vanilla ice cream, caramel and cinnamon swirl, mini cinnamon buns in it and everything.

No idea if they still make it, but good laaaaawd

2 Likes

Until I joined this forum I didn’t realize Ben & Jerry’s was so popular. I’d heard of it once or twice and never seen it in a store or at anyone’s house. Here, it’s all over the place!

1 Like

birthday cake or oreo :icecream:

not sure if anyone has a Cold Stone near them (think its probably a states thing), but i just had their ‘birthday cake remix’ the other day and OMG - that is a treat!

2 Likes

Ben & Jerry’s all the way. In no particular order: Cinnamon Roll, Gimme S’more, Half Baked, Cherry Garcia.

2 Likes

It’s been 1.5 years or so since I had ice cream and then it was one scoop of vanilla with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with chopped nuts. I just do not have a sweet tooth.

2 Likes

No sweet tooth???

4 Likes

@MrCade i just recently found out about that gelato after finding it in my local store. Good lawwwd have mercy that stuff is sooo goood! I had no idea chunks of heaven came in such cute reusable containers

Ice cream once a year or two. 1/2 a dark chocolate square a month or two. One Reese’s or Twix at Halloween.

No sugar in my coffee, no honey in my tea, no soda, no sweetened juices…

Now, give me all the buttery, starchy, meaty, cheesy goodness ALL DAY. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@EarnIt that’s some major willpower and control, lol. But i have to agree that cheesy meaty yumness is a class all its on! Nothing can compare!

2 Likes

Really, it’s insane. Not willpower, not control, I have never wanted it, even as a kid I would trade my dessert for veggies in the lunchroom. I always have been a tad off. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m w u on that. But I love almost ALL ice cream! My go to is chocolate chip.:icecream:

1 Like

A locally owned small business made pistachio ice cream. It was chock full of pistachios. There was no comparison to any other. Unfortunately, it’s no longer offered. Rats! :ice_cream:

3 Likes

Cookies N cream w/ crushed Oreos added! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

You might like B&J’s Gimme S’more. :yum:

2 Likes

They used to have a flavor that has fudge brownie, walnuts and white chocolate. I don’t remember what it was called, but it was the most delicious shit I’ve ever eaten. Can’t find it now.

1 Like

Ben and Jerry’s flavour Netflix and chill, the name itself does cause a giggle but i love it, other than that anything with mint or choc chips

2 Likes

Any flavor and there are many by Tillamook Creamery! Life changing

1 Like

Panna cotta or nutella!! :yum::yum::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Lemon sorbet too!
And dulce de leche…
I guess i will say all of them! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And how appropriate! Ben and Jerry’s was buy one, get one free this week. :yum:

1 Like

I just looked this up and I need to try it! :drooling_face::icecream:

2 Likes