Cant stop Eating Junk 😐

I understand the basics of how alcohol affects EVERYTHING on my body. Including weight and diet. Ive been fairly thin all my life. My eating habbits are/were great, even as an alcoholic. Now that Im not drinking I WANT TO EAT THE WORLD. WTF? My belly even hurt last night from how much I over ate. :confused: After sugar. Donuts, pastries, I baked a pie n cupcakes, cheeze-nips, candy, chocolate, u name it Im there. I hear plastic wrapper? I go running. I cant stand this process if its not one thing its another. -_-

1 Like

It gets better, I promise. I am 10 months sober and honestly I put 15 pounds on in the early months. I am just now back to my regular weight. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Completely normal, and the junk food cravings will pass.

1 Like

Funny u posted this today cause I was just thinking about it … I am gonna post this on another thread but this is my lunch today😬

3 Likes

Check this out. This might help. I have been doing it for 2 months now. I don’t feel at all as hungry anymore. I have lost 60 lbs since I started my diet in March. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

2 Likes

Download the VORA app to keep up with your fasts.

3 Likes

How many hours a day do you fast?

Your body is trying to compensate for the sugar you consumed while drinking. Enjoy some suger, but make sure you taper off of it.

1 Like

I eat within 8-9 hours then I fast for 15 hours. If I feel hungry I drink water lots and lots of water. It’s hard the first couple of weeks but when your body gets used to it its very easy. It’s alot easier to fight the cravings

2 Likes

And I have the YAZIO app to count my calories everyday.

1 Like

That’s quite the “lunch” lol

2 Likes

:grimacing:what I go to the gym everyday …

1 Like

Haha oh I don’t doubt you need all that food! That’s like a day and a half of food for me. But definitely wish I could eat like that every meal, especially those chips :yum:

1 Like

Sadly your right I don’t need it … some times I like to eat my problems away :grimacing:

Aw no you deserve it!! Being sober requires compromises :blush:

2 Likes

HOLY FUCK THOUGH! Its insatiable! :persevere::disappointed_relieved::face_with_head_bandage::sob::sneezing_face:

I hope so! cuz the amounts of sugar I eat a day Is alarming!

HAHAHAHA CHECK THIS out! I even hide cookies in my sons oncie drawer :sob::disappointed_relieved::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uuuuh that sounds familiar :yum: I needed 8 months to really work on my diet. I ate EVERYTHING and much :joy: Mostly pasta, bread, chips, cookies, sweets…

1 Like