Can't win need help

Today is a rough day really feel like buying a drink.just everything is getting to me .Have to go to court as a witness for my ex who I haven’t had anything to do with in 4 yrs.social work are on my back because my kids dermatitis is flaring up and the docs won’t give me the only cream I know works.grr

3 Likes

Thank you it’s just I am so tired of the bull crap just want to forget for a while I know the problems will still be there tomorrow but.

1 Like

Drinking won’t make it any better… Show up to court with the best face you can muster in this hard time and take it head on! You can do it!

2 Likes

Drinking and social workers, bad idea. They will be more on your ass if you start drinking again. Don’t do it!

3 Likes

Welcome Vikki.
I’d like you to read these, and then try to follow the advice. It will help to ground you in the here and now.

New here too, was tempted today too… There are so many triggers, rubbish times and fun times and bored times and in everyone, the easiest idea is the wrong one. Keep reading in here until something sticks, I did that today and through kind good WORDS, made it over the hump and a hump it is… There may be many, I know I’ve got a lot ahead of me and nothing is proven yet, but today I did it, and if I can do today I stand a good chance at tomorrow.

Hang in there, as my mum always said, ‘this too shall pass’

Chin up and soldier through, if all these cats on here can, we can too!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t believe in God. But thank you

Then pray to whatever you choose. God does not have a monopoly on prayer. Mother nature or the universe are always solid higher powers

1 Like

Nice one Greymook!
:+1::sunglasses::blush:

1 Like

You don’t have to believe in God. Forget that word but use the other words.
And I’d seriously think about how you perceive yourself. Otherwise this is going to be a long hard journey for you.
And I’m not religious, but I needed something to get over myself with to sort out my life. Because doing it on my own was not working.

Don’t given keep going I’m on day 1 I’m tired and alone but I know there’s support out there.xx need to reach out.x