Card Messages

Excellent thought for this Friday! :heart:

7 Likes

So true. A friend of mine is going through the loss of a job just like I was a year ago this month. It’s a terrible way to reconnect with someone, but it’s when they need it the most!

I love when I can help someone through something I’ve been through! It’s a great feeling.

I need to work on being able to accept help though, I’m self sufficient sometimes to a flaw lol.

1 Like

Me too. In so many aspects of my life…mental and physical. I once unloaded a washer and dryer by myself because I hate asking for help with anything. I’m 4ft 10 in…ball of fire :boom:.

Yes!!! I’m almost a foot taller than you though. I got my nickname muscles because I do stuff like that lol. I can totally picture little you doing that! Ball of fire is right! :heart_eyes: You’re a rockstar woman!

Thought for the day

7 Likes

Ooh, LOVE this one!!

1 Like

Sometimes i feel like I’m overly expressive and intense. Other times i say F- it. That’s who i am.

9 Likes

4 Likes

My card of this saturday:

“Today I’m not worried”

And I’m going to do just that :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well, this one whacked me in the face this morning…

8 Likes

Worrying for me is all about something that hasn’t happened yet, and it usually doesn’t come to fruition anyway. Live in the moment instead!

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is my favorite card so far! :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear! I have dug myself into such an irritable mood last night and this morning for absolutely no good reason that I was annoyed at the message, as I’m not sure how to apply it to lift myself up today. Still trying to process my feelings towards yesterday’s card that I haven’t figured out how to move on.

1 Like

Try using my card today then instead! :heart: I’ve been pissy too but I know why. Resentments are hard to let go of!!

Thanks - yours was really good today and just what I needed to hear. I will try to keep revisiting it throughout the day.

1 Like

What if my body and mind speak different languages and there is no translator?

3 Likes

I can tell you I ignored my body for my head and it never works in my favor…the body yells louder instead lol