Card Messages

Perfect card for you today! :heart: Safe travels!

2 Likes

Today’s card. Super perfect, yesterday I was driving to work and as I passed the river near my home, I was thinking I should be sitting near the water for a bit. Maybe I’ll do that this weekend, tonight I see me spending time on my patio. Snow all around but I am ready!

3 Likes

This is a tough one but worthwhile if you can get yourself there! If you’re not there yet, keep trying to let it go. It’s a process so it may come back up again later even if you thought you had let it go. If it does, feel it, acknowledge it and let it go again.

4 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

That is so true.

6 Likes

4 Likes

This is so important to me - I’ve lived many aspects of my life in fear of scarcity, especially around emotions and love. Scarcity makes me feel fearful and reactive. Abundance helps me to trust and be calm. It’s hard work and takes constant reminders that in fact i have abundance rather than scarcity.

1 Like

2 Likes

I agree completely! When I think I may not have enough, I too come from a place of fear. Very different feeling from being content not needing a lot.

Todays card

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ooooohhhh, LOVE this card today! It totally speaks to my soul! :heart:

1 Like

I’m so pleased!!!

1 Like

Today’s card is an important message for me. I have been thinking lots lately about body positivity and my disconnect in my desire to change my body. I’m trying to affirm the message “i am good enough just the way i am”.

9 Likes

Today I felt I should pull my card from one of my other decks. This card speaks to me today big time! The color I noticed most in the picture today was purple, what is yours?

1 Like

I got blue big time.
Strangely, my wife and I have just had a really long conversation about all sorts and then I’ve just showed her around where I work, showing her all the stuff I’ve done and am working on now.
I just couldn’t shut up!
There’s some weird stuff going on here Mandi😁

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I absolutely love it!! :grin:

3 Likes

I see more yellow, so I guess that falls under red/orange… still thinking about this :face_with_monocle::thinking:

3 Likes

Love love love!

1 Like