Card Messages

Todays card from the Earth Magic deck:

Review the past year and ask yourself what the most important lessons you have had to learn are, what you have accomplished, and what dreams and Visions you want to manifest in the upcoming year. Whether it has been a relatively smooth ride or a challenging series of events, acknowledge your experience as part of the divine plan no matter what your judgements, fears or joys are. Honor whatever has happened over the previous several months with gratitude and forgiveness. Then let it go! Allow yourself some solitude so you can spend some quiet, slow time in reflection.

Once you feel complete, reflect on your present life especially focusing on what you are grateful for. When you are finished consider what is to come, all the different possibilities and potential that exists before you. Allow your imagination to roam without limitation or ambition, see what shows up. Notice how you feel in your body with whatever scenario plays out in your mind. These are previews of how you can feel in the future, allow yourself to know what it feels like to feel good inside and let go the things that hold you back, especially outdated thought patterns. Patience and stillness is called for right now just as the Earth Cycles always have their own pace, as does this one. Reflection is key right now.

3 Likes

“By not attaching labels or expectations to people and situations, you allow the pure divine energy to flow unimpeded.”

Exactly what I needed to read this morning. I hold on to expectations so strongly, I expect so much from myself and others…I need to let things go and allow them to manifest organically.

3 Likes

Love it Lea! :heart:

Todays message

4 Likes

Perfect message for today:

2 Likes

Unique but learning to look for similarities with others, rather than differences.

4 Likes

I bought my own set of cards…I’ll start sharing too. :blush:

5 Likes

So so true.

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Remind yourself you’re ok and there is no one in the entire world exactly like you! deep breath in and out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

Todays card, super true for me

3 Likes

4 Likes

Might sound strange but water has been on my mind so much in the past week… This post just confirmed a few things for me that were lingering on my mind. Thank you Mandi (and @aircircle) for continuing this thread daily :blue_heart:

2 Likes

It spoke to me too, love when that happens!! :heart: Soul sistahs for sure!

1 Like

Is it time for spring cleaning then Lea?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m doing that now! Lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes