Celebrate Recovery Meetings

I wanted to make sure that people know about Celebrate recovery on here. It’s a Christian based twelve step program. I have been going to CR for a year now. The wonderful people I have meet and the Family I have gained has been a god send. People that have helped me in ways they may never know. I have a higher power his name is God, his son died for me so I can have eternal life. God is good! I was just wondering how many people have attended CR and was it for you?

6 Likes

I forgot to mention it on that other thread. It’s a bit too far for me to travel unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

I’m in Southern Illinois, and it’s kinda a small town. It has grown so fast in the last two years. I started going in 2017 and there was like 9 people on average at a meeting. Last week we had 52 people show up. At the A.A. and N.A. meetings here it seems to be a few and far between and dont get a great turn out, probibly just the area I live in. I want people to know it’s a meeting that focuses on your Hurts, your Habits, and your Hang ups, Whatever you are struggling with you are welcome here.:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

1 Like

That is wonderful they all have the same goal to help people live a better life. Keep up the great work. I go to an AA meeting a few blocks from my house some times and the people there are very kind and caring. :heart::pray::heart::pray:

3 Likes