Chat tonight

Needing someone to talk too

Just feeling really vulnerable

To be honest I alone. Waiting for the next offer

@Embarrassed

lonely and looking for attention. I waslaid off today

I have hot rock bottom

lost my job

Due to financial losses over the last few months within our hospital they have decided that.my department is not essential

Hi…its hard to share on here

Ummm how do I PM you

Hello…am I doing this correctly

Hi, starting to feel stupid

I did. Now I have alot of dumb post

Hey :wave: it’s morning here in the U.K. so just woke

How you doing?

What id recommenced is get rid of all your alcohol / drugs, get some sleep :sleeping: then when you wake up fresh sit down and write a proper recovery plan

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re struggling. You’re in the right place.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Adam! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope. I need to apologize. I was so depressed last night and I did go for the bottle. Several. Iam so embarrassed and am so sorry. Just another night of making an ass of myself

1 Like

It happens no need to apologise. It would be good if you can analyse where things went awry and try to make a plan for what you can do if you find yourself in the same position again. :slight_smile:

I second what @anon13078412 says…there is no need to apologize at all. These things happen especially during such a stressful time. I’m so sorry to hear about your job. Try to use it as motivation to stay sober, that’s what has gotten me to almost a month now. I have found that I’m able to fix my problems more easily if my head is clear and I’m not wasting my time (and money) drinking. Good luck and stay strong!

1 Like

4 Likes