Check in #9

Woke up this morning In a good mood feeling good in the space of a hour mood has completely changed fell like there’s a cloud hanging over me feeling very ancious need to try pull myself out of this after been feeling great the last 2 days

3 Likes

Downs happen sometimes. Gotta ride it out & keep perspective. I find meditations help me at these times. This one is one of my faves:
https://insighttimer.com/melliobrien/guided-meditations/untangle-from-charged-thoughts

There are many other good ones in that app too. Don’t give up brother. This is part of living life - it’s normal and healthy - and you can handle it.

1 Like

Has anything happened to make u feel anxious? It is normal in early recovery to get up and down hopefully your mood will lift soon . Have u got anything nice to do today to take u out if this way of feeling?

1 Like

Nothing had happened no bad mood just came out of the blue as I was OK waking up… Guna try keep myself occupied for the rest of d day

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon x

1 Like

Maybe it’s just your body/mind/emotions just trying to find it’s place back to normal.
Shake it off and go about your day hun.
Good things will happen too!
Keep the faith.

3 Likes