Checking how people are?

You have to download that then once it’s downloaded go bk on to meeting you want click on it then it should work I just sorted my first meeting tonight r u in uk

2 Likes

No, I’m in US

yeah bro it’s not working

I was sick before the lockdown happened so I’ve pretty much been home for 2 weeks. A few trips out but not much. I have been trying to keep up a schedule and it helps but it’s starting to get to me. Blessed to still have a job - they are letting us work from home. Attending some kind of meeting every day andvvthat is helping. Good luck all.

1 Like

I feel a little guilty. I’m doing great. I’m hanging out in my house (our state is on a lock down) getting a lot of little projects complete. When the lockdown started I made a list of everything I would do when I had the time. And now I have the time. I’m making the best of it.
Stay safe, healthy and sober.

5 Likes

Welcome Beau3!!! This is a great place to be. Maybe your daughter can face time with her friends? That could be a good way for them to do their school work and help each other with it. I feel bad for these kids. Especially high school seniors. They were born around 9-11 into the new normal and now they probably won’t have prom or graduation ceremonies.

1 Like

“Garden state”is a great movie. In so many ways :blush: if you haven’t already seen it. Look it up​:+1:

2 Likes

How’s things going @anon60334405?

1 Like

@Englishd if u could help when you got time

That’s really positive! I’m doing the same . . . It testing for “non addicts” I think, my partner wanted to drink last night, It was hard being stuck in the same house around it, but not as hard as I thought :+1:

Will definitely watch that one tonight :+1: thanks :pray:

Its really hard to fight your demons when staying home for a month. What activiities are you guys doing when you cant go out for a month?

Thanks for the welcome. I should have said my daughters 23! She drives me nuts sometimes. I don’t really like meetings, too many people freak me out.

Hey donna all is ok,hanging in there. Hope everything is going good for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been watching one movie a day. I saw Garden State a long time ago. Will put that on my rewatch list.
Ides of March :+1: yesterday.
In Bruges. Day before. Kind of dark humor.
Being John Malkovich 2 days ago.
“Who writes this stuff?”
Barton Fink ? A few days ago.
Princess Bride was fun. I had never seen it.
Love Actually. That was a lot of fun.
The Squid and The Whale.
Great acting low budget interesting movie.
Not that anyone asked but that’s my list of movies I had never seen. :white_check_mark:
And because Wifey and I r kinda crazy we watched Outbreak and Contagion.

1 Like

Hey I’m back in action. What seems to be the problem with the app/website?

Nice!! Those are all good ones. Love actually, is such sweet movie. Really like Ides of March! Contagion, you guys :joy:. I was a little reluctant… but I watched Leaving Las Vegas yesterday. Man such sad but good movie. And kinda helped remind me not go down that path again… :flushed:. Thanks for reminding me of Ides of March, going to put it on my list.

1 Like

All such great choices! Check out Miller’s Crossing!

2 Likes

Wasn’t for me it was for another man scroll up from my comments your see his name welcome back​:rofl::wink:

@Englishd his name @Jon_Ian