Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

Checking in at day 241… 8 months sober yay! I do feel alot better mentally, but wish I didn’t sleep so much, sooo tired lately. I’ve been going to sleep at like 11- 12 and waking up at 11am! But I have been eating so much shit. I really have to start making some more lifestyle changes.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I was just checking this thread yesterday looking for an update.

You are doing this thing!

2 Likes

Checking in at 1 month 20 days. I actually canr believe I have got this far. I have to thank God for his strength in me and the courage to keep Him in my heart everytime im faced with temptations. I’m learning that I always have the choice to say No. I dont have to do things just because I desire them. And just because I desire them doesnt mean they are good for me. I hope everyone is doing well. Staying strong with chins up, faces forward. God bless much love! 🕆

14 Likes

No need to exscape reality when its already good. right? We all believed in you and now your believing in yourself. Congrats on the 50 days!

2 Likes

I couldn’t have done it without u guys! Not getting cocky though lol still stepping carefully hehehehe

2 Likes

Great work pal!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaay checking in at 1month 21days 14hours 42minutes! Birthday present to myself…some hot chips and a strawberry milkshake. No weed or alcohol for me. First birthday since i can remember not getting on it. I’m so stoked. God willing ill be checking in at over a year on my next birthday. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for supporting me to this point. Even hearing the hard un-sugar-coated advice i didn’t like at the time. Plus the compassion when ive fallen down and the cheerleading on the side lines to keep me going. Honestly I thank God for everyone here and this forum for helping me stay on track! God bless u all and stay strong. Xoxox :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:🕆🕆

9 Likes

18 days today! Feel a lot better and have less cravings. Meeting tonight and tomorrow morning. Hope everyone is well :blush:

5 Likes

Checking in and watching lord of the rings! Pretty good way to end the day! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

6 Likes

18 days!!! Passed halfway to a month! Keep it up soldier!!! Well done!

1 Like

Yeeeeeeeah good watch! Great to see you checking in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:!

Kudos @Swam , you’re really rocking this now! I’m very proud of you :heart::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks heaps @anon2074485! Appreciate the support heaps!

2 Likes

A very happy birthday to do @Swam :kissing_heart: Always great to see you doing so well!!! I’m on 30 days today myself and it’s all due to you all on here. Want to say thank you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We got ur back but uve had to choose to stay sober til now. So well done lovely! So proud! Keep it up I know u got this!

3 Likes

Checking in at 1 month 26 days. Went to church today. Learned some hard truths. Made me panic a bit put some bad thoughts in my head. Then i realised Jesus has got my back and i just needa breathe through it. Devils gonna do whatever he can to get me off track. But the battle is already won. Shout out to all u sober forum family and those still getting there. Much love! Peace 🕆

9 Likes

Nice to see you. Keep us updated. Have a great sober Sunday…

Checking in at 37 days and counting!! Stuff has been getting hard but at the same time, Its weird. I have yet to think “man I want a drink” I just deal with it. I haven’t felt that urge. Its crazy!!! I love it!!!

6 Likes

Made it to two weeks…didnt feel possible 10 days ago…one day at a time.

5 Likes