Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

You can do this…commit and go .

3 Likes

You got this! We can do it! I’m at day 8 right now and I’m feeling run down but I know if I focus I can do this!!! And so can you!!! :rose:

5 Likes

Exactly! :heart: Best invention ever

2 Likes

I use meditations on YouTube too, “getting in contact with the light“ (only in german tho). It’s like traveling to god, awesome feeling

3 Likes

Whaaaaaaa ! You are unbelivable !!! Hell yeah !
Awesome :)))

1 Like

Checking in at 1MONTH 19hours 41minutes. 1 month anniversary…wish I felt better about it. It was a big goal and i made it. I guess I should feel proud or happy or something. But I feel hollow. Craving a fix to feel something other than lost. I won’t give up my sobriety…i just wish i didn’t feel the need to so bad. Peace forum family. Hope you are all doing great x Stay strong soldiers x 🕇

9 Likes

Congratulations on 1 month 19 hours sober i do belive its very amazing :clap::clap::muscle::muscle::muscle: you doing the hard work and for yourself .what can be better ? Life is amazing if you let it be so . You hold the power and the ability to change your mindset . I do belive in you .I hope it will change . Wish u felt good today :tada:

1 Like

Just made ten days!!! I’m so happy!!

6 Likes

Has it been one month already!!! Way to go , bloody awesomeee !!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey.
I know you may feel down and out right now, but you have had lows previously. You have had highs previously (no pun intended lol)
Sometimes you have to dip into the cookie jar of your mind and find that cookie where you have overcome so much. That memory that reminds you that you’re a bad motherfucker. That when people have counted you out you rose to the occasion and excelled.
You got this!!

2 Likes

I know your not feeling well but maybe it will be good to know that you have value, your struggle and your willingness to share, an your honesty with your emotions have really inspired me. I just read through this thread, back to your first hours through your most recent post. You did it, you had all those feels but clawed your way to 1 month… So thank you, if nothing else know that today, your story helped this woman through her 9th day. So thank you !!

5 Likes

Congrats on day 9

Thank you… I’m fighting my way through it…I can do it.

2 Likes

You can!
You have already made 9 days. That alone is a great accomplishment.
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Checking in at day 12! Happy to be here and ready to face the day! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:
Stay strong everybody! You got this!!!

4 Likes

Belive it to make it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two days away from two weeks​:grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::smile::smiley: yay!!! I’m looking forward too it!

2 Likes

I’m on day 3 again and also determined this time. I got to day 10 earlier this month and felt great but thought I could handle going out and having one or two drinks with some friends but I was so wrong. It then took me 5 days of binge drinking to find the strength to start all over again. The first thing I do in the morning now is look at this forum to see another day of no drinking on my screen and it makes me feel good. I know the sober days of thinking straight and remembering things are so much better than the drunk ones. Keep going, I wish every one luck including myself who are starting again. We can do it :grin:

7 Likes