Checking in as often as I have to to NOT RELAPSE!

Hey @swam hope you are doing well. Thinking about you today wishing you the best

5 Likes

Hey @Swam hope you’re doing well. You’ve been a great inspiration and I miss you. Sending prayers and hugs.:purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Swam…some folks missing you here, me included. Might want to “Roger Up”. Hope you are still getting after it.

4 Likes

Hi pal! I saw this thread of yours up at the top and realized I haven’t seen you in a bit. Hope you are well. Just remember that you could NEVER disappoint us! And that we will NEVER judge you.

Your post helped people pal. That won’t change unless, well, you stop posting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Day 18 guys! Keep your head up!!!

5 Likes

I forum family! Checking in at 1 month 8 days. Still sober woop! My stupid body is making it hard for me atm got some pain and everything in me is like…u know the best pain relief. And I’m like shut it! Lol Panadol it is haha sorry for being so quiet just been preoccupied. Been watching ALOT of horror movies lol keeping me busy. A friend messaged me the day before yesterday offering a mates rates deal on some bud…i will admit I was mega tempted but then i just thought…why…its not like its something new. It’s not like u don’t know what’s going to happen when u get high. It’s not like u want to waste money on a novelty thats long worn out. Naaaaah im good thanks…i replied. Feels good man. Hope u are all doing great! Sorry again about my absence! But dont worry still going strong…mostly haha 1 day at a time 🕇✌

8 Likes

Shesss back still kickin’ it! Great to see you have a grip on things. Im sure many got a bit curious as when many dissapear they relapsed. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Thanks heaps @Donnie_Spiering I will check in more regularly hehe

2 Likes

Glad to see you are still kicking ass!

3 Likes

Checking in at 1 month 9 days. It’s surprising me how little temptation i have at this moment to go back to smoking weed. Someone offered me some ritilan to snort for a buzz instead and i wasn’t even tempted. I feel a bit lost and a bit hollow ill admit. But I know with time things will come right. I’ve been having some internal battles with my spirituality and the worth or value i see in myself but surprisingly it hasn’t caused me to want to use. Taking it a day at a time still…avoiding that first use to avoid the rest. It isn’t easy but it is easier. And that’s something i think. Woop woop! hope all you forum family are staying strong. Remember to be kind to yourselves! Much love 🕇✌

9 Likes

Checking in at day 19!!! Today was a great day! Made a dentist appointment and an appointment to fix my car and all that jazz! Yay!!!

5 Likes

Great to see you’re back. I’m proud of you. You are my inspiration :blush:

1 Like

Checking in at 1 month 11 days. Feeling good today. Bit tired bit worn out but feeling strong. Hope everyone is doing fantastical today! 🕇✌

7 Likes

21 days today!!! I already checked in on the other one but I like checking in here too!!! :slight_smile: have a great Friday night guys!!

3 Likes

Great job on 3 weeks!!! Keep it up trooper!

2 Likes

Back on day 8! Shared at the meeting today and didn’t die which is promising haha. Feel better for it even though I was terrified. Have a lot of numbers to call and have been keeping in touch with members which has been a huge help. I haven’t felt this calm in a long time and haven’t bitten my nails since my last drink… funny that! Hope everyone is well :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m a CHRONIC nail biter. I stopped for like a week then started again. Uuuugh

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaay hit my half way to two months mark! Yay! Ive had lil moments of the thought crossing my mind. But its just a thought and thoughts dont automatically equal actions. I still have the choice all the way until the first smoke. A thought is just a thought. Hope all u amazing people are doing well and staying strong! Peace be with you all xo 🕆

12 Likes

Congratulations . Glad seeing you’re doing well. You’ve always been an inspiration to me. I’m at day 26 now … almost a month and feeling better. Had a little depressive episode but no urge to drink. Have a great clean and sober weekend. Big hugs

2 Likes

Yaaaaaay 26 days!!! Ur almost at a month! Sooooooo exciting!!! Well done. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes