Checking in daily to help maintain focus #6

Time for a new one again, the first of 2020 !
Continuation from Closed - Checking in daily to help maintain focus #5

23 Likes

Day 75 and the first sober day in a new sober year.

31 Likes

Checking in day 143… happy new year all! :two_hearts::pray:t2:

29 Likes

Happy New Year All…Day 1 checking in friends :blush:

25 Likes

Hello Bob! Nice to see you.
Any plans in place?

5 Likes

Happy New year guys. I’m still full of cold but not hungover :+1:
Wishing you all a healthy 2020 :tada:

16 Likes

Happy new year. Let’s make it a fantastic one.

9 Likes

Happy New Year…Let’s do this in 2020! Day 5 Stay strong and Sober!

17 Likes

New Year’s Eve got my sleep patterns more mixed up so I am starting 2020 all out of likes. The sun is shining here in Cheshire and it feels like a good day to be sober. Looking forward to spending another load of 24hours with you lovely lot :pray::sparkling_heart:

35 Likes

Day 13 - Had a fun and sober NYE. London fireworks on TV were a total waste of time though :joy:

18 Likes

Hello my friend, hope your well…plan is to stay sober! 1 day at a time sir…

4 Likes

Day :two::one:

Woked up and runned this as a Gift Card :slight_smile: Happy 2020!
It is good to be sober! Thank You All!

37 Likes

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 523 Sober.

Thanks

27 Likes

Day 42. Have a great 2020! :grin:

17 Likes

@zzzZZZzzz wow! That is cool!!! Good on you! Happy 2020

2 Likes
  1. Still sober. So glad all the holiday stuff is over with. Routine can begin again. Not much of a day. Daughter still sick. Chatted with my parents back in the US. Still haven’t told them about getting sober. Binged on AA speaker tapes. Happy it’s a new year. Would be nice to say I didn’t drink at all in 2020. Anyway. 1 day at a time.
27 Likes
  1. Is anyone looking for a professional guitarist who can cook, is multi-lingual and wears a size 8, but a 7 is okay if it comes up big?
23 Likes

Haven’t seen you around the forum in awhile. Hope you’re well :wave:

1 Like

Checking in. Sleepy but sober. :blush:

37 Likes

Day 144*
Feels so good to have concrete tangible goals for 2020. Instead of something vague like “save money, lose weight” I have put values to my goals that can be measured. I have broken the goals for the year into quarterly goals to help me stay on track and keep them manageable. Of course, life will inevitably happen, things never go exactly as planned. So I have set monthly and quarterly reflections to review how I’m doing, what needs improvement, what just might not be possible this year. I am excited to have an incredibly productive year but will be kind, practical, and patient with myself.

29 Likes