Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Give it away to a friend who still drinks but knows you don’t.

450 days - Wow!

Was at a new meeting last night - Saturday night live. Really great! :blush: Sobriety is still working really well. I am in this great flow since 24 days :green_heart: Can’t decide if I should go to the Sunday morning, 2 speaker breakfast meeting. I know where all those debates in my head take me so I am getting up now and going.

The picture is a reflection of my Journey in sobriety, up and down and the weather changes. Sometimes the clouds are really dark. Right now they are not though!

If I can do 450 days, one at a time, so can you :muscle::sun_with_face::pray::seedling:

Come on here and talk as often as u need

I was in here all the time when I started

Day 160. Wouldn’t have happened without the folks on here
Have a great day folks
I’m off for a walk with some friends and then I’ll make a Sunday roast

Agreed. I left an alcoholic as she wouldn’t change.

… That and her alcoholic, abusive daughter assaulted me. Those were fun times.

Day 846.

Pour it down the drain. I did that with mine. It reminds you what a waste of money it is.

I did that and in the early days of i lapsed, I’d pour it straight down the drain as soon as my resolve kicked back in.

It’s poison. No one should be drinking it.

Anyway, my cat has found a very rustly bit of paper in the bedroom and is delighted with himself… Time to get up he’s telling me.

Little pest is even purring loudly as he does it.

Day 178, I had a great day yesterday. Playing with my sambaband at a big sambafestival in the Netherlands. Tired, but proud of our band :sunglasses:

:netherlands:
Artist= artiest
Music= muziek
Drum= trommel
Playing= spelen

Have a beautiful relaxed sunday! :kiss:

I hope yoir interview went well

Day 14 but at 3pm its 15 days

Checking in sober day 9

Day 394, sober hangover free Sunday mornings are even better than Saturdays as you know it’s a quiet day ahead if you got your errands done on a Saturday. These things you realise when you’re sober are amazing.

Day 92.

I got my garden done yesterday, I was an idiot and didn’t wear sunscreen because it was only hot for the first 5 minutes, after that a beautiful breeze rolled in for the rest of the day so my back looks like I’m a natural born lobster I think. Today I’m off to play in the sun, sand and saltwater with as many clothes as I can stand lol.

Also got to see this cool guy last night, I had a lot of bird visitors while I worked planting seeds and setting up the new garden but he’s the only one I got a photo of.

Oh and the reason for the beach day today is because it’s my girlfriend’s birthday. The bonus to me not drinking (in addition to the fact I need true hydration) is I get to drive her new car home as she plans on drinking there! Score!

I wonder If the Samba thing was international cause there was one in Helsinki aswell…they were themed Pirates??? Weird

Only took one pic while walking past and that seems to suck :yum:

Day 1…on my journey to rid myself of drink. Will sign in here everyday… need to do this for my beautiful children. Best wishes and strength to all.

Congratulations on your graduation! Youth work is a honorable thing to do :+1::heart:

Checking in… Starting Day 2 with no alcohol. Determined to win!!

Me too, just by reading on here I felt better and stronger in my sobriety. This saved me from doing stupid things often :+1:

Well done @Meyka03 you are doing great :grin:Its day 3 for me…been a rough day with plenty of self loathing. I hope your second day was better than your first

Day 161
Man I am so tired…yesterday I was sneezing constantly the whole day and today I look like dead and I feel as I look :joy: Thanks allergy. Having a celery juice now and then making some porridge :green_heart:
Don’t know what to do today as my region again got a storm warning :angry:
We’ll see :blush: Have a beautiful sober day friends :kissing_heart:

Good morning friends. Day 3 ahead of me. I have a charity golf tournament today. Can’t remember ever doing that sober. I’ll need strength. Have a great day.